The API syntax is loosely based on the syntax of Sonic Pi. You can find the full
Dittytoy API Reference here.
If you don't like reading documentation and want to see sample code, then these
ditties give a good overview of the capabilities of Dittytoy.
To run Dittytoy it is recommend that you use the latest version of one of the following browsers:
You can support the development of Dittytoy by giving feedback on how to
improve this website. Feel free to report bugs, suggest improvements or request new features.
If you want, you can also buy
me a coffee. Donations are highly appreciated and will be used to cover hosting costs and to buy (more)
Dittytoy is created by Reinder
Very special thanks to
Mattijs, Jurgen and markknol
for beta testing during the development of Dittytoy and providing valuable feedback.
- Dittytoy is largely based on code developed for Turtletoy, an online tool to create
- Dittytoy is build using Bootstrap.
- MP3 export is implemented using lamejs by
- The cover art is generated using stable
- Thanks to Íñigo Quílez and Pol Jeremias for creating Shadertoy, the
inspiration behind Dittytoy.